Saturday, November 24, 2012

Why you buy red wing shoes? It's so expensive

I owned a pair of CAT imitation 1907 casual shoes, a pair of RW, 1907, I can answer for you.Me into the CAT reentry RW, since the beginning, I see styles almost into, of course, the CAT the price is much cheaper than the RW I double CAT899 hit 8-fold 719, quite cost-effective, leather first layer of skin, the quality is good your friends. But the attention to detail, the many deficiencies First, left-right asymmetry more serious, the leather material likely is not the same piece of material, this pair is produced in Zhongshan, machine building, the details of the course is not ideal, but considering the price, This is to pay an aggregate cost.Above why I say I double-CAT? Next, I want to introduce RW1907, to make a comparison. RW quality of course much better than the CAT U.S. production and manpower to build (I understand this knowledge, I do not know is not true), to the next level on this course than domestic CAT price is also reasonable, not to mention mentioned, I introduce CAT I CAT shoes style much like my other double 1907 the RW shoe styles are classic, such as 875. . Is the originator of work boots, which is RW manifestation of the price. Hundred years of history of all RW CAT just the original mechanical, then the trademark to create another brand, different the RW professional shoe-making technology, since the CAT but also close to the price of 900 yuan RMB, I think RW more than a thousand The price is not expensive, of course, is not that expensive does not mean that everyone can afford, just RW worth the price. Will understand understand booted basic jeans, jeans engraved happen a thousand dollars Worse still, a few thousand, but like a thousand dollars RW can be worthy of rare beef. Japanese star Kimura extension plant re-RW moved to their own lives, RW basic wear shoes (may he not there increased role Oh ^ - ^, this is a digression)In short, RW history, quality, style determines its price. But it is not a luxury! Because, in the United States, it is not a luxury class brand, which had previously only to the workers as working shoes wearing. So you think about it, its price is actually embodies quality, rather than a luxury. What its publicity costs compared to the hundreds of thousands of NIKE necessary from the message those who earn more,. RW is to understand the brand rather than chase brand wear, of course, I wear CAT RW out to the streets, people will not necessarily like the the RW ratio of CAT multi, but I can tell you, RW is my favorite. Otherwise, I do not buy the real 1907.I see that you would like to join the dual RW. RW but in fact there are a lot of things to understand, such as your foot width a certain extent, to buy a to fit feet wide toe type, this unknown said, the Internet is still a lot of information.SORRY Yeah, I answered so many, I just want to answer the "red wing in the end you where your topic. Quality, quality, brand value, these are not marked out. But I believe that has been described.I really with I understand that you try to problem-solving, you want to be useful.

TAGS: red wing shoes | red wings boots | cheap designer shoes | red wing 8875

No comments:

Post a Comment